If you want your website to be visible in the organic results of Google search engine for specific keywords, you've come to the right place.
On Google Ads you can promote:
- Advertising in graphic and text form
How to start promotion on Google Ads?
check the degree of difficulty of the task and its valuation
- Performing site audit
- Clients recognition
- Target groups
- Competition analysis
- Analysis of keywords and their position
- Website quality analysis
Create a campaign
- Determining the goal of the campaign
- Creating advertising groups
- Creating keyword lists
- Creating effective advertising texts
- Run the campaign
$ The prices associated with an AdWords ad depend largely on the budget allocated to the campaign.
Thanks to AdWords, you become immediately visible.
If you use ppc service – the cost of those services largely depends on the quantity, competitiveness of phrases and desired items.
The cost may change if:
- The client wishes to expand the number of positioned phrases.
- after achieving the desired effects of positioning, he would like to be higher.
('Positioning fees' are a fixed monthly cost)
All the services must be completely measurable and transparent.
Additional one-time cost is changes to the website:
1 – Onpage optimization:
- Defining meta tags
- Text change on the site (copywriting)
- Removing any errors in the HTML code
- Efforts to make the page as readable as possible for Google
2 – Promotion of the website by adding it to good quality directories
3 – Connecting codes:
- Connecting to google analytics and search console
- Tracking the progress of positioning
- Filtering, data analysis
4 – Writing articles
5 – Create support pages
All of that is a kind of SEO service. depending on the degree of difficulty the time needed to observe the desired results is at least 2-3 months.
But remember, with Google Ads you can to get the maximum return on investment.